Friday, September 4, 2009

okay... here we go a start ... early days




I guess my "first dog" that I really loved was the one my Grandparents had on the Farm. I Loved Tuffy. there might have been another before him, but he was the one I remember the most. I think he was around before the puppy my dad brought home for us one year. A cocker spaniel - who I guess wasn't around long enough to take a photo of her. I don't remember her name even. all I remember is she was very naughty and crabby. And her sister was bought for my cousin Vonnie and her brothers about the same time. Must have been about the time Cockers were being over bred - as both of them didn't last long in our houses - and from what I remember they met rather tragic endings. One photo here shows Tuffy in front of my Grandparents farmhouse, and the other out in the barnyard with a few cows. he was about 12 years old in these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment